Because I got a free training account from CloudAcademy.com for 14 days, I took this benefit to self-study the cloud technology during Christmas Holiday. CloudAcademy.com is a on-line learning web site for IT professional to continuously leaning IT. I strongly recommend it to you to try, it is Good Stuff…
I completed the following courses:
– Completion Certificate for Set Up VPC Peering between Amazon Virtual Private Clouds (VPCs)
– Completion Certificate for Introduction to Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
– Completion Certificate for Diagnose Cancer with an Amazon Machine Learning Classifier
– Completion Certificate for Deploy WordPress using CloudFormation
– Completion Certificate for Automate Image Labeling with Amazon Rekognition
– Completion Certificate for Serverless Web Development with Python for AWS
– Completion Certificate for Securing your VPC using Public and Private subnets
– Completion Certificate for Amazon Machine Learning for Human Activity Recognition
– Completion the Overview of Azure Services Course
– Completion the Introduction to Amazon Web Services (AWS) Course
– Completion the Introduction to Google BigQuery Course
– Completion the AWS Virtual Private Cloud: Subnets and Routing Course
CloudAcademy.com is a provider-neutral learning platform that helps both companies and individuals learn Cloud Computing technologies. Actually, Cloud computing is changing how people interact with information and knowledge, how developers build applications, and how companies organize and collect data both on and offline. Today, a developer with a great idea has access to the same infrastructure as a Fortune 500 company, and is capable of creating, deploying, and selling a solution that will rival global technology companies.
Although Amazon was the distinct pioneer in this area (and continues to innovate and expand), many other companies have entered the Cloud Computing frontier, such as Microsoft, Google, and Rackspace. What we see today is the birth of the next chapter in IT, where boundless technological resources are available on-demand to whoever needs them.
Changing the very shape of modern computing and the Internet itself, Cloud Computing is a relatively new technology that can be defined in a number of different ways. At its core, however, it just means “running your applications on a computer infrastructure other than your own”. Computing in the Cloud makes many different solutions available to you. Both the tasks and the methods used to achieve them can be quite varied. You might need full infrastructure or perhaps just a back-end where you can build your application – or maybe you just need one narrowly focused service.