- Never give your password to anyone else.
- Lock desktop or log out of network if leaving your desk for longer periods (e.g. meetings, lunch).
- Do not leave your notebook unattended, particularly after office hours.
- Never connect a third party to the network, do not dial in with a PC connected to the Company network.
- Do not use your company notebook at home for dialing into a local Internet provider.
- Restrict use of local administrator rights on desktops/notebooks.
- Confidential or secret information must be sent in messages specifically marked as “confidential” or “secret” Notes feature.