SQLite is the primary database of python. SQLite is a simple and easy to use database. We can also easy to manage SQLite database by using SQLite Studio, which is a freeware and you can download from https://sqlitestudio.pl/index.rvt?act=download.
SQLiteStudio is a SQLite database manager with the following features:
- Portable – no need to install or uninstall. Just download, unpack and run.
- Intuitive interface,
- Powerful, yet light and fast,
- All SQLite3 and SQLite2 features wrapped within simple GUI,
- Cross-platform – runs on Windows 9x/2k/XP/2003/Vista/7, Linux, MacOS X and should work on other Unixes (not tested yet).
- Exporting to various formats (SQL statements, CSV, HTML, XML, PDF, JSON),
- Importing data from various formats (CSV, custom text files [regular expressions]),
- Numerous small additions, like formatting code, history of queries executed in editor windows, on-the-fly syntax checking, and more,
- Unicode support,
- Skinnable (interface can look native for Windows 9x/XP, KDE, GTK, Mac OS X, or draw widgets to fit for other environments, WindowMaker, etc),
- Configurable colors, fonts and shortcuts.
- Open source and free – Released under GPLv3 license.