Cheers that I obtained a MCSE-Cloud Platform and Infrastructure certification several weeks ago. I just needed to take one Microsoft exam # 70-753 to upgrade from MCSA to MCSE. Originally, I did not plan to have MCSE because it did not find it has any benefit to my career. However, because I had a a spare Microsoft exam coupon, so, I decided to take this Azure exam. I prepared the exam for two months, mainly studied from Microsoft resource and studied braindump question from passleaders.com. Although I could only find 20% of my exam questions from braindump, I still luckily passed the exam in one-take. Next, I will prepare my pmp project exam.
Good news that I got a new version of odoo ver 11. A lot of good stuff there.
For this version, focused most of our efforts on improving the API so it will run faster and be easier for developers to work with. This isn’t to say there’s nothing for the end user, though. it made small changes to many apps to make them more intuitive and more useful. Odoo V11 introduced global keyboard shortcuts and a global search feature to make navigating Odoo quicker and easier than ever.
- New Design (from current Odoo Enterprise)
Tips 1. How to find password of wordpress logon
- The default user account of wordpress in Azure is ‘user’.
- The application password is randomly generated during the first boot. This password can be viewed as follows:
- Log in to the Microsoft Azure management console.
- Click the “Virtual machines” icon in the toolbar and select your server from the resulting list.
In the “Support + Troubleshooting” menu, select the “Boot diagnostics” option.
Review the system log until you find the application password.
IMPORTANT: This password is only shown the first time you start the image. Please save your password in a safe place. We also recommend changing it in your application to a different value.
Tips 1. How to Setup Nested Virtualization in Azure
Deploy Azure VM
To setup Nested Virtualization inside an Azure Virtual Machine, you first need to create a new Virtual Machines using one of the new instance sizes like Ev3 or Dv3 and Windows Server 2016.I also recommend to install all the latest Windows Server patches to the system.
Optional: Optimize Azure VM Storage
This step is optional, but if you want to better performance and more storage for your Nested Virtual Machines to run on, this makes sense.
Learn to set up a LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) stack on your Raspberry Pi and configure it to work as a web server. You'll download and install WordPress and set up a basic website which you can access on any device on the same network as your Pi.
The main steps you perform for a cutover migration are shown in the following illustration.
- The administrator communicates upcoming changes to users and verifies domain ownership with the domain registrar.
- The administrator prepares the servers for a cutover migration and creates empty mail-enabled security groups in Office 365.
- The administrator connects Office 365 to the on-premises email system (this is called creating a migration endpoint).
- The administrator migrates the mailboxes and then verifies the migration.
- Grant Office 365 licences to your users.
- The administrator configures the domain to begin routing email directly to Office 365.
- The administrator verifies that routing has changed, and then deletes the cutover migration batch.
- The administrator completes post-migration tasks in Office 365 (assigns licenses to users and creates an Autodiscover Domain Name System (DNS) record), and optionally decommissions the on-premises Exchange servers.
The administrator sends a welcome letter to users to tell them about Office 365 and to describe how to sign in to their new mailboxes.
Exam Target Audience
One of the recent hot IT topic is cloud technology. Microsoft and Amaze are two most active providers for cloud service. Microsoft’s Azure solution is very popular now. Learning Azure and obtain its cert will be very useful. The 70-532 Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions exam is targeted towards a Developer candidate. Candidates who are experienced in designing, programming, implementing, automating, and monitoring Microsoft Azure solutions. Candidates are also proficient with development tools, techniques, and approaches used to build scalable and resilient solutions.If you’re an experienced .NET developer, then you’ll likely have an easier time preparing for this exam. As a result, the exam will assume you are proficient with development tools, techniques and have experience developing scalable and resilient solutions.
Cheers that I got a MCSA Windows Server 2016 certification which I passed the exam in one take yesterday. I just needed to take one Microsoft exam # 70-743 to upgrade my MCITP window server 2008 to MCSA. If anyone want to get info to pass the 70-743, feel free to contact me. Moreover, I have a spare Microsoft exam coupon which will be expired in end of Sept 2017; I can sell it to you in great discount, feel free to contact me.
Although I knew this cert did not have any benefit to my career path, it was just the responsibility of IT guy to update his knowledge as well as academic qualification. IT field updates very fast, and it is very hard for to trace the technology. Let’s keep on learning…
十年前開始流行的的Project Management Professional (PMP) 和 PRINCE2 項目管理認證，現時有新的競爭者叫 Certified Scrum Master (CSM)認證，現已開始越來越多人留意了。